Friday, December 9, 2016

Do You Hear What I Hear, I'm Talking To The God In The Mirror!

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?                                
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

-God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day One Hundred and ten, 12/08 of the "week," prophecy 08/18, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25, the countdown to resurrection (ain't no sunshine when she's (The Righteous Bride, even the Church Bride that was America), gone, see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo, Apb) and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.deaththeillusion2016.blogspot.com

Righteously Dividing The Enemy                                                           
www.persecutionblog.com

Jesuis (I Am, We Are), Jesus Christ


Like Watching Noah's Ark, a voice, "Mark 17 and 7," 2003, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, and there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, "my people are being stripped," GOH, Apb

Prophecy Links

-Seen to be seeing the word TREASURES all black and blasted, 11/17/2016, something that couldn't happen if they were as Jesus suggested, upon bearing His Cross, stored away in heaven, worthless treasures, 1998, Apb

When The Fat Man Sings Armageddon                                     
www.layaseige2016.blogspot.com

-Seen to be seeing Michael Clark Duncan from the movie, Armageddon, singing opera in the wildernesses just before he died, I remember thinking, I didn't know he could sing. (when the fat lady/man sing I guess. the ultimate dare, that the impossible can't happen until the fat lady/man sing, Armageddon is here, Apb

America, The Normalcy Bias, In Is Slowest Motion
www.2016theissueofblackbowls.blogspot.com
www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com                        


Trump, Mountains, Bunkers Fall On Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DOIoaay8U

Do You Hear What I Hear, I'm Talking To The God In The Mirror!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGuc2J8EfE

     "No, no no, Mr. Coppersmith got on Maggie, well Meghan Fry, asked her what she's gonna do with her life, and she said, I am going to ascend, top soil or beneath it, I'm going to rise to Jesus, it' the plan God has for every believing man, and not even the gates of hell can prevail against it! Now all the while she's this shock and awe, she's hand by hand, fingers, fixing on her gloves, then so obviously her coat, okay, okay, the entire class is this stun audience, and they're all thinking saying, what is she doing, where is she going? Then her hat is pulled on all while she begin to wrap her scarf until all you can see are her eyes, you know, it is brittle coat outside, then she say, "the question is Mr. Coppersmith what am I doing here? And she grabbed her bag and she's gone, man, I tell you guys I so wanted to follow her, not only I but a lot of us, I mean once you learn to read and comprehend, for understanding the Bible, completely useless you guys is the rest of it! Hey Reese man, you been to the Juttah, so tell us, tell you what Cush man? That place is beyond description, all while I'm  there I just kept saying to myself, be careful Lord, lest they take your heart, you know, when I tell you it is so phenomenal there, and the people, the marriage worshipers, just so phenomenally beyond  anything, so how is it Reese you was able you know, to go? Ah SHRINKS does like Sabbatical to Negreb Ophel, this prayer group actually, ritual of the Lord Supper, even this sacrifice, take the wrong person there, who knows right? Only a few are chosen, I  just happen to be one of them. When I tell you guys the scenery there is so beyond, it just boggles the mind, the senses, even  this tingling in the blood, I imagine it's like looking into God's glory, even the Angels couldn't approach before the Christ's Cross and mercifully be sitting here trying to make some sense of it, you just can't believe death, anguish and sorrows, just this curse is, in any relations to it  whatsoever, so like I said, being there, wow Cush man, wow! You do know Reese man it's as though you're describing a branch of heaven itself, maybe I am, maybe that's the only way to explicate a beyond pure cognition place like that. So you guys imagine John ascended seeing what he saw, hearing, experiencing all that is beyond all realities on this planet and having to return to just this cursive outbreak, this Maggie, as you said, she hit the nail right on the head, all in this world is ascension, get to  it. What pray, tell, Austein man are you humming? What has been playing in my head all night, until when I open my eyes this morning all I could hear was, "do you hear what I hear," and if I'm not mistaken Whitney Houston's version, ohhh, so sad what happen to her, and even sadder Jonah man, her daughter, identical fate, how is that possible anyway? The curse Austein man and Jesus the blessed death, remember? What song is that Jonah  man? Ah, a seasonal lyric, a what? A Christmas song Crush man, okay, why didn't you just say that, you know? "Do you hear what I hear, said the shepherd boy to the mighty king; do you hear what I hear... about the Christ child and how phenomenal now singing my ears off, no  doubt Austein man meaning, though they, rebellious mankind have ears, it's as though they can't hear, yeah or Whitney Houston is crying to you, to us from the other side, you know once there, I heard Maasaeih say, there is this beyond narrative clarity, nothing is hidden, so you guys is the Juttah, what?  Seeing how they all are made curious simultaneously, Do you hear what I hear, is also do you see what I see, to the Lamb. do you hear what I hear to the shepherd boy, and do you know what I know, to the mighty King, all expert questions, with yes being the answer to all of them, for thousands of years now, the child, the child sleeping in the night let him bring us goodness and light, that's light as in revelation knowledge, even the wisdom of God we're to search after like a hidden treasure, wow Reese man, what's all of that? We do you guys, do a Passion play about Christmas, the Christ child every year, every, this song is a part of it's opening act. Right Reese man but you didn't just ask us these questions, you answered them, well Austein man answer this question, how long has Christ Jesus' ministry been outreached into the world? I mean Christ's Cross is like 2000 years finished, done, let every one kiss this son, let every knee bow to him, let everything that hath breath praise his name, and that is why you was chosen for the Negeb Ophel Sabbatical.  So Jonah, what did Mr. Coppersmith say? Ah, something like I guess we won't be seeing her anymore, and went back to the lesson, I mean what else was he going to say? Even if he's not a Christian, he's been like a Churchian all his life, so what she said wasn't, well couldn't have been too far fetched to his beliefs even as a Churchian, right? A Churchian? As one cutting a better ear, smirk and look of curiosity, of Jonah making such the mockery Reese thought of righteousness, yeah Reese man, Jesus knocking on the gravely visited church doors, of them worshiping mass assembly having forsaken him, of now trying to get them to Him, the authentic Christianity, thus Churchians, see more here, www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com     >>>"So you want to talk about it? I'm sorry, this awful thing Egan you keep ongoing about, to be honest Curry it's just so mystifying now, plus I met this stunning female lately who remind me since all is forgiven it should as well be forgotten, hummm," with a thinkers finger to chin at amusing him, Kieran  eyes were most of all memorable, so intricately calming, "stunning you say? You Egan Herenton have a really nice name, yeah, only I don't, ah, I think it's more Herenton Egan, I just feel that, I don't know why, well, the same lovely name, just a different order, right? Right, and the name Curry, ah, it's actually short for Kieran, as in  k.i.e.r.a.n., which Curry is equally incredible, as you say, so what else do you remember if anything? Ah certain names, but little comprehension, one more so than them all, a Regan, ah something, well here I go the trader, trying to help you remember what is better off forgotten, right? The sky is really nice tonight, sit the balcony, that sound so incredible, as one taking her hand this lead, a lovely dinner, dessert, even the festive eggnog to drink, no to finish it all off these unthinkable stars. I Kieran have to ask, no love interest, before you no, me? Okay, maybe I overstepped my heart boundaries, but I Egan felled for you as soon as I laid said sentiment on you, can't be said that life in the Juttah is pretty much how heaven, or Jesus Millennium will be spent world wide? I've heard that," looking with him into a pleasant, even calming starry sky, just to think captured into the fast life of innovations by the millions for centuries now they'd missed most of the planetary treasures. but to be honest I think it's mostly an assumption, well do you have your own, ah, speculations, of how the Millennium Reign will be? What I believe Herenton Egan is that every administration on this planet should have evacuated the world's refugees all this world is since Christ's Cross, into the African Juttah, Ethiopia and or Madagascar at least by 2012, that is when Maaseiah's work, non-suspectingly or unconscious of Mayan Prophecy, evacuated the entire world, as of this extension of grace, the year 1996, for twenty years 20 years, hence 2016, the African Juttah. Unconscious you said of the Mayan 2012 prophecy, yet she through her work of parables, faith and spirit evacuated the world of refugees according to the Mayan Time Table, so just one question, why Africa?  That would explain further why Maaseiah out of all predicting Obama this Antichrist, she tried to present him as more like a future Moses, meaning something unthinkable that's to change everything is come. Now we know we're looking at indescribable, like this invincible reversal, so much so Herenton Egan it will be as though the world is turn upside down and even inside until it's as though the last nearly 200 years never happen, cataclysmically I must add."               .  




No comments:

Post a Comment